We take care about your personal data, and therefore we process it according to all the requirements of the law of Ukraine, as well as — where applicable — the law of the European Union.
When you visit our website, place your order at it, subscribe to our news and updates, require of us discounts, we ask you provide us with, in particular: your name, email address, phone number and shipping address.
In the future we can also store information about: the goods you have chosen, the goods you ordered, the date of the order and the date of payment for the goods.
We shall use such data for the following purposes:
- processing your orders, selling and delivering our products to you;
- sending you letters with our news, updates, interesting offers;
- providing you with discounts on our products;
- communicating with you.
We also collect information (in particular, about your IP address, the pages of the website you visited) for compiling and analyzing statistics, and for the security of our website.
All your personal data are processed by the Company Name: INR SP. Z O O presented by Antoshko Olena, NIP: 7011115242, KRS 0001002747, REGON 523694970, residence: Zurawia 45, Warszawa 00-680, Poland
For marketing purposes (mailout), personal data can be transferred to third parties, such as the MailChimp web service (https://mailchimp.com). Such third parties process your data solely according to our instructions.
The grounds for processing your personal data may be:
- the order by you of our goods (the basis is the conclusion and execution of the contract, as well as the preliminary actions necessary for its conclusion);
- your explicit consent to the processing by us or a third party of your personal data (the basis is consent to processing);
- our commercial activities (the basis is our legitimate interest).
The terms of processing your personal data shall depend on the purpose of its processing, as well as on the applicable technology (this applies to cookies). For instance, your personal data related to the purchase and delivery of goods shall be processed within 90 (ninety) calendar days upon the date of your order. Personal data for marketing purposes shall be processed longer - up to 2 (two) years - so that you are always aware of our news, special offers, etc. We also store information about the discount provided to you at your first registration on the website for the period 6 (six) months.
The terms of processing your personal data by third parties are not established by us and completely depend on their approved rules.
You’re entitled to:
o be aware of the source your data is collected
from, where it is stored, for what purpose it’s processed, as well as the entity who «manages» the processing of such data and its location (place of residence);
- receive from us information about the conditions of access to your data, in particular information about the persons your data can be transferred to;
- access your personal data. In particular, you can file us a request for whether we process your personal data, and — request and receive the copy of your personal data. We shall consider such requests within 30 calendar days;
- submit a claim with the objection of processing your personal data. You shall motivate such a requirement;
- demand the change or destruction of your personal data if such data is processed illegally or it is unreliable. Such a requirement shall also be motivated;
- protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, etc.;
- make a reservation to limit the processing of your personal data when granting consent to processing. Such a reservation may concern, for example, the period of processing of personal data, or its volume;
- withdraw the consent that you previously granted to the processing of your personal data. You’re entitled to revoke the consent only if such consent was the only basis for processing your personal data. For example, if your data is processed by us in order to deliver you the goods (in other words, to fulfill our commitment to you), you can not withdraw your consent, otherwise we would not be able to deliver it to you;
- know how the automatic processing of your personal data functions (if any), as well as protection from an «automated» decision that may have consequences for you (if the decision is made by software).
If you are in the territory of the European Union or in the territory of such countries as: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, then you’re also entitled to:
- receive information on the retention term of personal data or the criteria by which such a term can be determined;
- be aware of the presence/absence of the right to request from the controller the modification or deletion of personal data, or restriction or objection to the processing of personal data;
- receive information about the source of personal data collection (if personal data was not received from you);
- receive information about the basis on which you transfer to us your personal data — on the basis of law, contracts or such data is necessary for the performance of the contract, and also — what could be the consequences if you do not provide us with your personal data;
- «transfer» of your personal data;
- limit (suspend) the processing of your personal data — in cases provided for by the law of the European Union;
- not to be a subject in relation to whom the decision is made in an «automated» order (as a general rule);
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority of the country you’re located in.
«Cookies» is a small piece of data that is sent from our website (or from another domain) and is saved by a web browser on your computer, mobile phone, or other portable device.
Cookies can be used to store your passwords or other identification data, the settings for browsing the website, the products you select while ordering on the website, and for purposes such as statistics collection and marketing.
Cookies saved from our website are read each time when you visit the website again, and you no longer need to re-enter passwords, select items already moved to the cart.
Cookies help you to make better use of our website, and also help us to better understand you — learn about your preferences and offer you personalized products.
Most of web browsers automatically accept cookies, however you can change these settings. A more detailed description of how to do this can be found on
the Internet by going to the website of the developer of your web browser. Unfortunately, if you disable cookies, the functionality of many websites will not be accessible to you, including the ability to order products through our website.
Like many other websites, we use the following types of cookies:
- technical cookies. These cookies are integral to the proper functioning of our website and are used for technical purposes, such as saving the goods you selected, moving to its payment, etc. Typically, these cookies are «session» cookies, that is, stored until the moment you closed the web browser, and when it is closed — deleted;
- functional cookies. These cookies allow our website to store logins, select a language, your location, and so on — for more convenient use of your website. Such cookies are stored quite a long time on your computer;
- marketing cookies. These cookies are used by us to bring our products closer to you. Such cookies help us to personalize your preferences and offer only those products that you are interested in. These cookies are also stored long enough on your computer.
We provide an opportunity for other organizations through our website to post cookies on your device, so that third parties can receive information about your preferences. Such personal data is processed in accordance with the processing rules for such third parties.
We value your personal data and therefore we are serious about its processing. We use adequate methods of protecting personal data and make sure that the access to it is limited.
On our website we can post links to other websites, in particular to our pages on social networks. In this case, we do not establish the rules for processing your personal data, which can be collected on such websites or social networks, and we can not be responsible for such processing. For more detailed information you can familiarize yourself with the privacy rules of the respective websites and social networks.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or you wish to delete your data from the mailing list or other databases, you can contact us at any time on any of the contacts listed below: